* I may be 26, but when I wear boots, especially ones with heels, I feel like a 6 year old playing dress up.
* I went to the grocery store last night for the first time in forever. I purchased a bag of Clementines, cream cheese, and a bottle of melatonin. I consider it a successful shopping trip.
* I’ve really settled into this bachelor life style. When my roommate isn’t home my general feeling towards pants is that they are optional. Sorry/you’re welcome, neighbors.
* A few years ago I bought a pair of cowboy boots as part of a Halloween costume. They then sat in my closet for a long time but lately I’ve been wearing them, a lot. They have rhinestones on them, they make me feel pretty.
* I can, and recently have, eaten a whole bag of Goldfish in one sitting.
* If I don’t have a half marathon I’m training for, my running shoes will just sit in the corner of shame and collect dust. I’d really love to be one of those people who wake up at the crack of dawn every morning and go for a run just for the heck of it, but I’m learning to accept that I’m not that girl.
* Sometimes when I’m running I start to sing along to whatever music I’m listening to (lately it’s been all Mayer Hawthorne) and then it’s super awkward when I run by people and realize I’m singing out loud and sort of dancing while running.