This title is a bit misleading since I didn’t go for a run at all this week. It’s been a really a long week, and while I could complain a lot about it (and boy do I want to), by the end of the week I felt like I was kicking some ass, so I feel like sharing the happier parts. So, without further ado, things that may or my not be related to running but in any case have made by life more enjoyable.
* Pre-run Doctor Who reference- Coach Mike made a two hearts reference during a route description and I may have yelled ‘time lord run!’ in response. Sometimes I think my teammates think I’m a little weird.
* Cupcakes- cupcakes make my really happy.
* Waffles- they’re amazing, both dinner and dessert style. I’m noticing a food theme.
* Crap on the internet- I’m not much of a cat person about cat stuff on the internet can be very entertaining, such as Doctor Who Cats and Cats That Look Like Ron Swanson. Speaking of Ron Swanson, Infinite Dancing Ron Swanson and I got our groove on this morning to get pumped for my 8 mile TnT long run.
* TnT long run you say?- We has our second week of doing 8 miles and while my legs felt like the were made of lead, my overall average mile time was 20 seconds faster than last week. Sweet.
* Teddy in a scarf- he’s super cute and I miss him.
* Reaching 100 volunteer hours in the Doernbecher ER since September. Bam.
* Getting close to $2,000 raised for LLS!
* Running a 5k tomorrow because I’m such a heart breaker.
Heart breaker out.